I am so happy I joined the blogging world and started Breastfeeding Bistro. It’s only been a month and I’m hooked! Blogging has connected me to some awesome bloggers and readers. In fact, today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by The Non-Adventures of a SAHM. Thank you! She has a great, honest blog about motherhood and parenting. Please check her out.
The Liebster Award (2016) works like this.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My favorite blog to follow right now is Valerie. She’s relatable, witty and for some reason calming to me. Check her out! She has four kids with quite a separation between them and explains parenting in a way that isn’t judgmental.
For the 10 random facts about myself…
- I run an in home daycare 3 days a week and love it
- My great uncle was President James K. Polk
- I like reading poetry but hate writing it or discussing it with others. My 10th grade English teacher ruined poetry for me when she said it had to mean a certain thing.
- My husband is a huge Tom Brady fan, I mean HUGE
- I had a dalmatian named Penny growing up
- I lived in New Jersey the first ten years of my life and still miss it
- I was inspired to start Breastfeeding Bistro after breastfeeding constantly and never having anyone else to talk to about it, thank you internet world for connecting mothers!
- My first concert was Disturbed and I was only 11.
- I love singing along with music and remember lyrics almost instantly.
- I attempted becoming a vegan last february. I was a vegan Monday-Friday and binged on weekends. Even though I am no longer trying to be vegan it gave me great recipes ideas and expanded my cooking style. #noregrets
Blogs I Recommend..
- Mikaela Martinez she has a great post about breastfeeding!
- Sweet As Cyn love her Mom Bullies post.. we can all relate I’m sure
- Brave Is She If you’re a christian and a mommy this ones for you
- Sophia’s Story Just a momma sharing her story of her beautiful daughter
- Speech baby Child Rearing with Professional Twist.. great stuff.
Check these blogs out!!
Have a great day everybody.